How to Teach Restorative Yoga
This course is an introduction to restorative yoga for teachers keen to teach and keen students who would like to create or refine their home practices.
Donna Rao- Certified by Judith Hanson Laster as a Relax and Renew Trainer- will introduce you to restorative yoga as taught by the grandmama of restorative yoga- Judith Hanson Laster.
Over the 2 days of sessions you will learn:
* The importance of Restorative Yoga in our lives
* How to use props to fully support your students into a restful state
* The physiology of relaxation
* Poses for specific issues and conditions
*Important considerations in teaching restorative yoga to a wide range of students.
You will experience the poses first hand and also learn how to set up a person in the pose, individulizing it based on observation and feedback.
Teaching yoga is an art and a skill that keeps us engaged and creative, and always learning. You can look forward to a weekend of deepening on all levels.
Ongoing Yoga Study for Teachers
Are you looking for more skills in being an effective Yoga Teacher?
Learn how to:
- make adjustments through voice cues and hands-on
- make modifications of poses
- teach inversions safely
- teach restorative poses and classes
- how to use props effectively
- develop your classroom presence
This series is for those already holding a Yoga Teacher’s Certificate
Workshops will be held at Shuswap Yoga in Salmon Arm B.C. www.shuswapyoga.com
Each session will be 2 – 4 hours in length
Contact Donna for more Information email@example.com
I am also available to travel to your area, let me know if you are interested.